Fully Welded Ball Valve
Fully Welded Ball Valves
Grande manufacturing of the fully welded ball valve,the valves are composed of three independent forgins by welding into an integral,to ensure tat the ball valve without leakage under the permitted working conditions.
Products are mainly used in Oil, gas, liquefied natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, petrochemical, steel mills, heating pipes ,etc.
- fluid control equipment
- gas control system
- offshore platform
- shipbuilding, etc.
- Size: DN15-DN1400
- Material: WCB 20#, A105N
- Pressure: PN16/25/40/63/100/160 CLASS150/300/600/900
- Standards: API, EN, DIN
- Fully welded body structure to avoid leakage
- Does not cause any leakage within the marked pressure and temperature range
- 30 years of effective service life
- Directly buried valves can be provided to save wells
- The stem is blown out to prevent the stem from being ejected from the valve body due to improper operation
- in multiple connection combination, for use with special working conditions
Fully welded structure of high quality materials
- pressure vessel steel
- suitable for many different applications and withstands varying water quality
- lightweight and space-saving design
- practically maintenance-free
Easy to install and insulate
- lightweight and simple to install
- the entire valve is easy to insulate
- no leakage risk
- no condensation problems
Blow-out safe stem construction
- Ensures safe valve operation
- 90-degree position limiter
- valve position is always readable
Any kind of business solution or consultation don’t hesitate to contact.